Tuesday 30 June 2015

PERSONAL | BIRTHDAY TALK + WISHLIST POLYVORE

Hi lovelies. So, thursday I am turning 18! I am very excited about it, but it is also very strange to realize time has gone by so fast. I can't believe I can call myself an adult by law and have the right to do a lot of things legal. Anyhow, I am just very excited and I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends. My birthday is on a thursday, which means I need to go to school for a couple of hours. I actually don't have class anymore but on thursday we need to get our grading list and then I officialy have summer vacation. Outside of going to school, I will spend thursday (and wednesday night) with my family and friends. Saturday night I will have a birthday meal with a group of friends. I am very glad I get to spend time with my family and best friends (even know it sounds super cliché), but it's just the truth. Of course I enjoy getting presents, being around the people I love is the main thing that makes me feel blessed on my birthday.

Moving on to what I will get for my birthday from my parents (as far as I know). I will order this grey (or black, can't decide yet) Nike sweater. I have been looking at every place in my town (and even in Amsterdam) for this piece, but unfortunately it is quite hard to find. Luckily I've found the one I want and I will probably order this tomorrow. The next thing I'll get is a Persian golden name necklace. I have been wanting this for a long time and I am so glad about this present. To me this is a personal gift that I'll get from my family and I will carry it with me. The Persian alphabet because I am half Persian. And last but not least: the Nike Air Max 90. Let me just say that this is not something I'll get from my parents (unless a miracle would happen). I've been wanting this shoes for a long time and I was planning on getting them myselfs soon, maybe with a little extra money I might receive from family on my birthday. So from my parents it's basically the necklace and the sweater. Since I will shop soon because I am going on holiday and well, I need new clothes, 

I just asked for these two things. I am not going to ask for anything more, because I know I will be very happy with these two items and simply because I don't really 'need' anything at the moment. As I already said I am very happy to celebrate my birthday with my loved ones and presents and suprises are super fun, but absolutely not something I'll expect. 

I can't wait for everything that is coming up this week, and I hope you all have a wonderful week too!

Much love, Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment