Tuesday 10 March 2015

INSPIRATION | TATTOOS X OLD PEOPLE



'When you'll get old and saggy, your tattoos will look horrible. Therefore another reason not to take a tattoo.' But does it, now?


Earlier today, while I was scrolling through Facebook to feed my boredom, I came across this interesting post. It linked a site that made a list of photos that show old people having tattoos, and still looking good. Despite the fact I don't have any tattoos myself, I do think tattoos can really add something to the person you grow into, so also growing old with them. I just really like the idea of looking back at yourself and immediatly standing face-to-face with the proof of the memories you had when you were younger, or that shows something you always stood for. 

So, being someone who loves seeing old people with tattoos, made me curious for more pictures of these covered in ink-grey heared people. As a result to that I collected pictures from Tumblr to look at and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do. 









No comments:

Post a Comment