Sunday 15 June 2014

TAG | TMI TAG






Hello everyone! So as I did want to post something but wasn't really feeling like doing a lot of work I decided to do another tag. I really like doing tags and I also think it's quite interesting to read (the tag answered by other bloggers or youtubers). I feel like I already did quite a lot of tags, so I'll try not doing them all at ones (they're quite addicting to be honest). Hope you will have fun reading and feel free to use it on your own blog!



1. What are you wearing?
Right now I am wearing a new striped top I just bought from Monki (still left the tag on it though oops) and a black highwaisted jeans from Topshop. Further nothing that special really, even just black socks. I apologise for being so boring.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes, I have.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Thankfully no!

4. How tall are you?
About 5''3.

5. How much do you weigh?
Don't know, haven't weighed in a long time and not planning on doing it anytime soon!

6. Any tattoos?
Nope. I really like tattoo's though, but I'm not sure if I will have hem.

7. Any piercings?
Apart from my earlobs pierced, no. Thinking of getting a nosering done though, and I would also like more earpiercings.

8. OTP?
Don't really have one.

9. Favorite show?
Breaking Bad and Skins.

10. Favorite bands?
Bastille, Bombay Bicycle Club, Arctic Monkeys, CHVCHES, Foals, Two Door Cinema Club, The XX, MGMT and The Wombats.

11. Something you miss? 
Right now not really. Although, some iced coffee would be good right now.

12. Favorite song?
At the moment it's basically every Disclosure song.

13. How old are you?
16, to be 17 within a month!

14. Zodiac sign?
Cancer.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I think humor is really important. Also someone who is just understanding and genuine sweet and caring. For me it's quite important to be totally comfortable with your partner, so having someone to except you, even in your weirdest/ugliest moments. That's basically the most important thing I would like my partner to have. What would also be amazing is someone with good music taste, who shares interest and somehow a decent style. I would also love someone who is interested in art, don't really know why.

16. Favorite Quote?
'You can never get happy, you can only be happy.'

17. Favorite actor?
Leonardo Dicaprio, Jyke Gyllenhaal and so much more.

18. Favorite color?
Blue. I really don't know why I always say blue, because I basically don't even own anything that's blue. Obviously for clothes it's black, but for some kind of reason I will always like blue.
19. Loud music or soft?

Loud music all the way. I think soft music is very nice sometimes too, but as my mood gets affected a lot by the music I listen to, I tend to listen to upbeat music most of the time.

20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room. I mostly just lay in bed when I'm sad.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Longer then the average person I think. I believe that for me it's almost never phisycal possible to shower within ten minutes. I shower at least 20 minutes. If I'll be quick, I mostly shower about 20 minutes to 30. Keep in consideration that's me when I'm being quicky, so if I will shower 'normally' it will take me about 45 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I could be ready in 20 minutes if I hurry a lot, but I mostly take about two hours or one and a half.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, never! *gives pat on the back*

24. Turn on?
Smiling and being enthausiastic (not too though) and showing interest while talking. And someone who is just genuine nice to other people and do what he loves to do. Physically, I melt for light eyes and dark hair. And bears are also (almost) never wrong.

25. Turn off?
Arrogance. Also, reacting really dry. And physically: low hanging pants and bad hygiƫne, cringe.

26. The reason I joined Youtube?
:(

27. Fears?
People I love dying, just seeing them hurt or that someone terrible will happen (war, house on fire).

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Last time I cried was yesterday. I didn't really cry because something specific happend, just a few sad thoughts flew through my mind and stupid feelings. But it was over in about fifteen minutes, and after that I was just as happy as I could be.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I think today to my mum, not sure though. Otherwise it would have been yesterday, to my friend.

30. Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
I'll just turn this whole Youtube thing into Blogger haha. The reason for my blog url (black velvet): I wanted to have at least 'black' in it, as it kind of marks me and I thought that 'velvet' was a nice word to add. At that time I also quite liked the material if we're talking clothing.

31. Last book you read?
I have really now idea which book I really finished for the last time. Thinking about it now, the last time I finished a book, might have been last summer (so bad). I did buy books, but never finished them.

32. The book you’re currently reading?
I'm not really reading it regularly, but at the moment I'm trying to read Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging by Louise Rennison.

33. Last show you watched?
Last show I finished was Breaking Bad. Other than that I haven't really been involved in shows. I really want to start a few, as I hear so many positive reactions on some, but besides forgetting it I'm also really busy right now.

34. Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend.

36. Favorite food?
Pasta, god how I love pasta.

37. Place you want to visit?
I really want to visit Italy sometime! Have never actually been there. I want to visit so many places, but I've always been really interested in Italy/Venice.

38. Last place you were?
For holiday it was France.

39. Do you have a crush?
Right now maybe a little bit, but nothing serious.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Haha, I always hate questions like these. The last time I kissed someone was about a month ago I think?

41. Last time you were insulted?
Today when I was arguing with my sister.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Sweet and a little bit of sour I think? Don't know, I always choose the red ones?

43. What instruments do you play?
I don't play any instruments, unfortunately. I just play a little tiny bit of piano and I learned to play guitar and ukulele, but I de-learned that.

44. Favorite piece of jewelery?
At the moment I quite like small necklaces, even though I don't really wear jewelery. At this moment I don't have one I wear or that's my favourite, but I'm planning on buying these cute little necklaces with little symbols, like an eye or moon.

45. Last sport you played?
Jogging. I went jogging yesterday morning with a friend, but after two minutes we decided to walk as we we'rent in the 'mood to run'. Much better to call it lazyness.

46. Last song you sang?
Wake me up before you go-go by Wham!

47. Favorite chat up line?
'Did it hurt? Falling out of heaven.' (Note that this is not serious).

48. Have you ever used it?
Hopefully not.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today when I went shopping.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone who wants to! I'm not going to tag people or blogs, just feel free to use when wanted.

Pictures: Tumblr and Google

No comments:

Post a Comment